Rules & Conditions
Please respect the rules during your stay at les Marmottes.
- The accommodation is subject to payment of the tourist tax for anyone 18 years old and older.
- Reservations are strictly personal and can not be transferred to others, except consent of the owner, asked before the arrival of the occupants.
- The tenant must provide a certificate of insurance liability regarding its privacy. A deposit of 250 € will be requested on arrival for chalets and mobile homes, and a deposit of 100 € for mazot and pods.
- If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity indicated in the contract and without prior agreement, the owner reserves the right to refuse the additional tenants or to cancel the contract and receive a premium. It is not possible to add a tent with a rented accommodation.
It is forbidden to smoke inside the rentals. Pets are allowed in rentals only with approval of the manager. Dogs of 1st and 2nd category are not allowed on the campsite. Dogs that disturb the tranquility of the camp could compromise the stay of their owner.
- THE DAY OF DEPARTURE : the site must be vacated by 11:00 at the latest. For departures after 11:00, an extra night will be charged. The rental accommodation must be vacated no later than 10:00. For chalets, mobile homes, pods and mazot, an inventory will be made on day of departure. The deposit will be refunded if no damage was found. If the rental is not returned clean, a lump sum of 50€ will be deducted from your security deposit for cleaning fee.
- The resident acknowledges having read the rules of procedure.
General Conditions of Sale
Please read the following conditions before book your stay.
- The reservation becomes effective upon receipt by the manager of the camp of the deposit (30% of stay), set by bank check payable to SARL Camping Les Marmottes, by credit card, bank transfer or Paypal (excluding commission 3.5% to 4%) and sending the reservee mail confirmation issued by the camping.
- ABOUT RENTAL ACCOMMODATION, THE BALANCE IS PAYABLE ONE MONTH BEFORE THE DAY OF ARRIVAL, otherwise the booking will be canceled. All cancellations must be notified by letter. If canceled, the amounts paid will remain at the campsite. For bookings within 1 month of the date of the stay, the full rental is required. IT IS RECOMMENDED TO TENANT TO VERIFY IF HE HAS A CANCELLATION INSURANCE. No refunds will be made by the campsite.
- ABOUT THE RENT OF LOCATIONS, THE BALANCE IS DUE TO ARRIVAL. If canceled, more than 30 days before your arrival, 20 € will be kept by the camping for application fee and the deposit will be refund. If canceled less than 30 days before your arrival, the deposit (30% of the stay with a minimum of 30 €) will be kept by the camping
- In case of early departure, no refund will be possible. If space or lease is not occupied by reserving, 24 hours after the scheduled date for the start of the holiday and the delay was not reported, the Directorate will have the space or rental.
- By signing the booking form, the tenant acknowledges the terms and conditions of sale and accept them. If litigations are not resolved amicably, they will be submitted toa mediator (MEDICYS, 73 Boulevard de Clichy 75009 Paris / www.medicys.fr / firstname.lastname@example.org).
INFORMATION : We can offer you a cancellation insurance « Campez Couvert », with our partner « Gritchen Assurances ». The cost of this insurance is 2.7% of your stay, exceeding that stay. You can read the “terms and conditions of this contract,” the document terms « Campez couvert ».